Recently this blog was nominated by Rainbowanderlust for the Liebster Award, I am so grateful that someone would nominate my humble blog. I think awards are a great concept so I just had to answer the questions and nominate to help the award grow in numbers.
The Liebster Award was created for bloggers to help discover and connect with new bloggers.
Liebster is a German word which can be translated to: sweetheart, beloved person, darling.
The 11 questions asked by Rainbowanderlust:
- What preparation did you do for your first ever travel?
I am not much of a prepper. I constantly disappoint my better half because I am so disorganised when it comes to prepping. Being a non-prepper gives it advantages though; one being more spontaneous, because you lack the knowledge that it will be stressfull until you actually are in this situation were you need to pack 😛
- If given a chance, what country would you choose to stay permanently and why?
I am very fond of Norway, and I would actually like to move around somewhat in Norway and not stay in the same city year in and year out. If I could go nowhere else, I would probably stay in Norway(but maybe move within Norway if that´s allowed).
- Most memorable place you’ve been to? [Sharing a photo would be perfect]
The most memorable place is the one I share with others, I hate travelling alone.
- Would you give up what you’re doing now [your job to be exact] and just travel around the world? Yes/No and Why?
No, I would not give up the safety of a job due to I have family obligations, but if I did not I would probably not have any reservations of going off the grid and become a constant wanderer, or someone living off their own resources or what ever nature could supply. However, fear during planning would probably stop me before I went to such a stage that I would quit my job to go wild.
- Do you have any fear when visiting other countries? [Language Barrier, Culture, etc.]
I have a fear of meeting a bad crowd or bad people that would do you harm, also I have a fear of taxi drivers which are daredevils. I do not have any fear of cultures that are known to me.
- What’s your least favorite place/country you’ve been to and why?
Generally I hate/ don´t like to see poor areas were children or people are suffering.
- During your travel have you tried eating exotic foods the place/country offers? If yes, what is it? How was it?
I make a lot of food at home, and most of it is exotic. But in Norway exotic food is probably the “native” food since you get so much international inspiration. There is more pizza being served than fish in Norway probably.
- How do you plan for your travels? How do you decide that this will be the next country/place you’ll go to?
Price is a factor, also if they have interesting architecture. Usually old towns attract me with a lot of history.
- What is your favorite thing about travelling?
That you go out to eat and don´t have to do the dishes.
- 5 facts about you.
I get easily involved and obsessed with new hobbies.
I am very selective of my interest(narrow but I spend a lot of time nurturing those I have).
I can go into phases were I have a lot of varied food, but I dont mind eating the same thing day in and day out for a long time(as long as I like it).
I love fantasy genres: books, movies and series.
I blog and post my photography
- Any advise for those who dreams to travel.
Don´t get a mortgage before your travel needs are filled, or get a mortgage and wait to travel.
Some older photos:
And of course I would nominate Leanne Cole if she didn´t have it already. I tried following the rules with 200 followers as max, but it is not easy.
Here is the question I would ask(don´t feel pressured into answering them all :-P):
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- If you inspiration is depleted, what do you do?
- What is your blog about?
- Whom/what do you have the most love for?
- What is your primary hobby, and how did you get involved with it?
- What do you do for fun?
- Describe your favorite stay at home evening
- Is brushing your teeth boring?
- Where do you want to be with your blog?
- How long do you stand at a bustop waiting for the bus with stranges before you strike up a conversation? And would you mind if someone would do that to you?
- Do you strike up a conversation with stranger on a plane? Would you mind if someone wanted to chat with you?
Instructions for Nominees:
Create a blog post on your site, answering the questions that I’ve provided below.
In your post, be sure to link back to the blog who nominated you (Mohn Photo) with a thank you and shout out.
After completing the questions, add a section for your nominees. Select, list and link 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
Provide these instructions. Finally, create 11 questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.
Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.