Sooo… I received an award called Starlight Blogger Award, from yesterdayafter, and I must say I really appreciate the gesture and I love the concept of awards even though I guess I am not a typical blogger(but what is a typical blogger?). So yes.. Thank you very much!
- Nominations Rules:
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers!
In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
My nominations, or Bloggers/Photographers I feel deserves attention:
(For her great photography and great content, and that she is passionate about the community and promote other photographers by her introduction, also that she wants to preserve the local nature and marshes and does something about it!)
- https://smackedpentax.wordpress.com/ (really nice pictures and great content with description of local areas) – James
- https://cattanblog.wordpress.com/ (nice pictures and I should visit more often) – Cattan
- https://davorradicphoto.wordpress.com/ – Davor
- https://port4u.wordpress.com/ – Sherry Felix
- https://allentimphotos2.wordpress.com/ – Allen
- Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 questions given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
- Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter.com is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award – ©Copyright 2015 YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
1) Can you describe a side of your Personality that we don’t know?
I easily get motivated and spend a lot of time on my interest until I find something more interesting to do :-D.
2) Did you found peace in your life? If yes explain how..
When my daughter was born, and the time that we have shared after, and I hope we get to share many interest together and happy moments.
3) Can you write an inspiring quote in your own words?
I can´t change the direction of the wind, but I can alter my perspective and adjust exposure to suit my needs before I activate the shutter.
My questions for the nominees if they choose to respond:
- Who is your current inspiration with regards to photography?
- Which is your favourite photograph that you have taken(please share)?
- What is a good day for you?